• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Settings

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I have been having issues with my color settings changing randomly in Adobe Illustrator. I tried changing and applying them universally in Bridge but they continue to revert back. I keep having to change the settings in Illustrator. Is there a solution to this problem?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue. Each time I open Photoshop the color sync settings in Bridge disapears and all apps revert to CMS being deactivated. I have tried to restart Bridge and reset all settings, cache etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution that worked for me in another, old thread. I deleted this file: ACEConfigCache2.lst

I have a Mac, I don’t know if it works om PC. However, for me the file was not located at the same place as described in that old thread. I found it here: Go (in the finder menue, with the Option key pressed) > Library > Preferences > Adobe > Color 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I'll look into this solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think this worked. So far so good, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines