Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Smears on images - Bridge CC 2018 macOS High Sierra

New Here ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was wandering if anyone has seen this before.  It does not happen all the time and it happens with different lens as well.  Some photos have no smears on them at all and some are multi coloured.  Any suggestions would be welcome as this is being a pain now

Problem

Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 15.36.39.png

Machine Spec

Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 15.42.09.png

Kind regards,

Kevin

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

That should not be happening, as you're seeing color smears on some images, could you please let us know the version of Bridge you're using?

Also, the issue might be happening due to some sort of image corruption. Could you try capturing some new images and use a secondary SD card if possible and let us know if you still see color smears in Bridge?

Have you tried viewing these images in other applications?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sahil,

Thanks very much for your reply.  The very odd thing it's not happening to all images.  As the image next to it is fine.  If I look at the same images on my PC they are all shown correctly

I am using a older version of bridge version 8.1.0.383 I did install the current version of bridge and same thing happened.  I will take the photos into work and try them on a couple of macs at work to see if they show the same type of thing.  It may a;; be down tot he video card

kind regards,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines