• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CR3 files suddenly not working after updating Bridge to 11.1

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Canon R5 - all been working flawlessly until this new update. Bridge no longer shows me thumbnails despite refreshing, changing 'view' etc. I then decided to drag one of the files into PS and its saying it doesn't recognise the file type. 

Initially I thought maybe my card had corrupted but it won't open any of my previous files now either. 

Can someone help? This is my main source of work. 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with the CR3 files in Bridge. Would you mind telling us which operating system are you working on? Are you able to open the files directly in Photoshop without going through Bridge? Are the files saved on an external drive or on the computers local storage?

You can try re-installing Camera Raw using the installer available here: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Let us know if that makes a difference!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines