Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

CRASHING EVERY TIME I STAR AN ITEM

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time I change the stars on an item in bridge, my application completely crashes. I have never experienced such an insane glitch from Adobe. This is keeping me from accomplishing all of my work. PLZ HELP ASAP

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you either tried resetting your preferrences or reinstall Bridge?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've only witnessed this once before and it was a permissions issue when attempting to rigth the metadata to an external drive/server on a network. The port had issues with limited access for users on their company network. Not sure if that's the case here, but anytime you have stuff on a network, raid, or external drive, it makes me wonder about permissions. Is there a particular file it's doing this too? Is it all files, all formats?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines