• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating Contact Sheet PDF with RAW files

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a letter size contact sheet with .NEF files. I dragged and dropped the images into the grid but instead of rotating a landscape orientation to portrait, Bridge squishes it vertically, distorting the image and leaving a lot of white space. I've checked "Rotata Thumbnail for Best Fit" so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

TOPICS
Camera RAW , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

I verified your results its broken and a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I verified your results its broken and a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also verifying this issue, we have users with the same problem. Contact sheets work fine with jpeg and png file types.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Bridge v10.0.4 was released yesterday, but this bug has was not fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks,

This bug was discovered not that long ago. My guess (and I'm NOT a programmer) is that it may not be a simple fix. At the time this was reported, the release that was done the other day had already gone though a variety of steps to make sure it was ready to go. (And yes, obviously the bug should have been caught but it wasn't).

I have a good hunch that it will be resolved by the next update but I've absolutely completely no information as to when that might be.

In the meantime, has anyone taken one of these nef documents and converted them into DNGs? If so, what happened?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I also have this bug, this is really anoying and makes a loose a lot of tine, any one can inform when a correction will be released? It's very urgent...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines