• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cursor not in the current field I'm working in

Contributor ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Working on a RAW file in Bridge if, for example, I’m in the Color Mixer and manually moving the pointer slider arrow in Blue and then use the keyboard Up/Down arrows to make fine adjustments, why will the cursor be in the value box of the color I was previous adjusting (Orange) and not in Blue, the color I’m currently working on? This happens no matter what adjustment I’m working in, whether it’s Exposure, Texture, Sharpening - all of them. If anyone happens to know how to change this, so that the cursor is in the value box of the adjustment I’m currently working on (instead of the previous one) please feel free to share with me as this current is very annoying. Thank you.

TOPICS
Camera RAW , How to , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Hi @JB Sling ,

Thanks for the Feedback.
You can use TAB to navigate the settings you are editing.
If none of the settings/controls are in focus (blue highlight) you can use the pointer slider to adjust and keyboard controls will work on those settings only( on which mouse is hovering)Let us know if this solves your issues.

Regards,
Bridge Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please try resetting Bridge's Preferences and let us know if that helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil, thanks for your reply. I reset Preferences in Bridge but the problem continues. Would there be any other options? (Please don't tell me that I have to reinstall Adobe!) Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @JB Sling ,

Thanks for the Feedback.
You can use TAB to navigate the settings you are editing.
If none of the settings/controls are in focus (blue highlight) you can use the pointer slider to adjust and keyboard controls will work on those settings only( on which mouse is hovering)Let us know if this solves your issues.

Regards,
Bridge Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vijay, thanks for your message. What you suggest will work for me and certainly help speed up my work flow and save my wrist as well 🙂  Appreciate the follow-up. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines