• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dateiinformationen können nicht bearbeitet werden

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe soeben die Version 10.1.0.163 von Bridge installiert. Mein aktuelles Problem besteht darin, dass ich das Fenster "Dateiinformationen" nicht öffnen kann. Sei dies via Shortcut (Ctrl & I), via Kontextmenu, etc. Zudem geschieht dies, wie zufällig, nur bei manchen neuen sowie auch alten Dateien und diversen Dateiformaten, wie raw's, tif's, jpg's, ...

screenshot.png

TOPICS
Bug , Metadata , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your Bridge preferences.

• Start Adobe Bridge and immediately press Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows) or Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS) until the Reset Settings dialog box appears.
  • Select all three options--Reset Preferences, Reset Standard Workspaces, and Purge Entire Thumbnail Cache--and then click OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After doing that, I can now edit jpg's, but raw's and tif's for example are still blocked. Also the file previews wont load at all for these two.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have now downgraded Bridge to Version 10.0.4.157 and it works again. So there seems to be an incompatibility with the Camera Raw Version 12.2.1 I'm using, since I downgraded that because of the latest changes in Version 12.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines