• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default settings

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open a photo from Bridge in Photoshop it Defaults to Photoshop 2018. But I want the Photos to open in Photohshop 2019. HOw do I change the default setting?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AndyBebb,

Sorry that Bridge CC is not opening your images in latest version of Photoshop CC as it is defaulting to CC 2018 version.

Could you please take a look at this discussion Photoshop: I have PS 2018 and 2019 on my desktop. How do I get Bridge to open my images in PS 2018? ... and let us know if that helps?

Thanks.

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have gone into the preferences and changed everything in the file types to "Photoshop.exe". Even though nothing specifically referred to the start up default, this worked.

Just an observstion - it should be a lot easier to change the default - all it needs is something in the preferences.

Regards

ANdrew Bebbington

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines