• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desktop on Btridge

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used Bridge since it started...... many versions and several computers ago..

Now I cant view my desktop- only Dropbox/Hard Drives etc (Desktop shows empty)

I'm using Catalina..

Sort yourself out Adobe..

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks for letting me know that you're using Catalina however I knew that without your even telling me.

Here's what you need to do: Go into your System Preferences, go to the Security & Privacy Option. First go to the bottom left corner and click on the lock and then enter your Administrator password. Then scroll down to the Files &  Folders section. If you do not see Bridge in the list, click on the "+" symbol and add it. Make sure that you've checke all of the options listed IN

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks for letting me know that you're using Catalina however I knew that without your even telling me.

Here's what you need to do: Go into your System Preferences, go to the Security & Privacy Option. First go to the bottom left corner and click on the lock and then enter your Administrator password. Then scroll down to the Files &  Folders section. If you do not see Bridge in the list, click on the "+" symbol and add it. Make sure that you've checke all of the options listed INCLUDING THE ONE FOR THE DESKTOP FOLDER. While you're there be sure you go op to the Full Disk Access option on the left hand side and be sure to Add Bridge there if it's not listed.

This has nothing to do with Adobe, it's Apple doing all that it can to try to help people against bad things by bad-brained individuals. So please put the blame where it deserves, those bad-brained individuals, not Adobe or Apple.

files-&-folders.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary, Thanks for trying to help- unfortunately I did everytjhing you said -to the letter- and it is not working.. I am getting in the Privacy option Bridge showing "Full Disk Access" - (which is in a light gray) in the Files and Folders. Full Disk Access shows Bridge as checked

I dont know where the fault lays, but I've been working daily with Bridge and Camera RAW since it's inception. If it does not work as it has previously it seems natural to lay blame with Adobe..

Many Thanks for trying to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gary,

I would add that tyhis applied only to Bridge 2020

I have Bridge 2018 still installed and this works fine- all check boxes are marked the same

I would continue to use Bridge 2018 but am getting the "RAW not enabled" message (even though I used it for 2 years prior to installing Bridge 2020..

Very Frustrating

Thanks again

Lindsay Keats

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines