• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

edit in Camera RAW

Contributor ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

edit in Camera RAW option disapeared from right click menu on file,......at Bridge
I got all latest,
it was working fine,........

TOPICS
Bug , Camera RAW

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

What kind of files are these? JPG, raw, TIF, PSD?

Please be aware that PSD files cannot be adjusted in ACR, and TIF files with layers cannot be adjusted with ACR. (If the TIF file has layers, you will need to flatted the image AND rebuild that cache for that folder before you can right-click on the file to work in ACR on that file. If you come to another file that has layers, you will need to rebuild the cache for that folder again.)

Oh, one more question: what is your OS (and what release)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of files are these? JPG, raw, TIF, PSD?

Please be aware that PSD files cannot be adjusted in ACR, and TIF files with layers cannot be adjusted with ACR. (If the TIF file has layers, you will need to flatted the image AND rebuild that cache for that folder before you can right-click on the file to work in ACR on that file. If you come to another file that has layers, you will need to rebuild the cache for that folder again.)

Oh, one more question: what is your OS (and what release) and where are these files located?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I am aware of that,.....
thank YOU
I think I made a mistake,.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines