• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Edit Web Gallery Template

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am making web galleries. I need to change the index button to the name of my gallery. Where are the templates stored for Bridge CS5.1?  Thank you. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bridge Galleries from CS5? Try creating a new gallery and see where it defaults to on save.

I really don't remember exactly where those galleries used to be stored but it would probably have been in Users Library /Application Support /Adobe/ Bridge CS 5 / .... ?

I would suggest that the you should remake those old galleries (which ran on Flash-player) as html galleries.

I use Juicebox Pro to make galleries but there is a light version of Juicebox included as a plug-in in Lightroom and there is also a similar plug-in available for Ps.

The plug-ins are quite limited in their capabilities but they will build basic galleries while the stand-alone Juicebox Pro is a lot more capable — although it is a little tricky to install in Catalina because it has become necessary to run a script before installing the app. itself.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines