• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message when exporting ^0

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with Adobe Bridge. If I edited an image with Adobe Camera RAW (out of the Bridge) and then want to export it, I get an error message:

The operation could not be completed successfully.

^0

I can't even get to the area where I enter the presets for the image. The error message comes up immediately after I click "Custom Export".

The computer has a new Windows installation. I've already run Adobe Cleaning Tool as admin, removed all products and reinstalled. Before the computer was reinstalled, this error did not appear. No changes were made to the hardware. Windows 11 and the latest Adobe versions were also used before. 

Windows 11 Pro Ver.21H2 Build 22000.493
Intel Core i5-9400
Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
16GB RAM
167 GB free space also hard disk C

(Translation with Google Translate)
Bridge Fehler.pngScreenshot 2022-03-08 164450.png

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a camera RAW issue not Bridge. I suggest reposting in the ACR forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the answer. I reformatted and completely reinstalled my computer. Now it works again.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to search forever for a solution to my problem and to ask questions in various forums. Missing 1:1 support with a subscription model is not possible. It's all taking way too long. I use my PC for work.

Translated by Google.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines