• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error writing metadata

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, After latest update for Photoshop and Bridge discover a major problem in Bridge Somehow cant add metadata, or label or anything to Jpeg files. It is SO UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!!! How I can resolve this problem?????? PLS HELP!!!!!!

TOPICS
Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok we need more information. What operating system, version of bridge, and where are these files located? Internal, external drive, network, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. MacOS Mojave, Bridge CC version 8.1.0.383. Files are located either in internal or external drive.

I can add metadata just in one picture at the time and even then I get an error warning saying it's impossible to add metadata. If I choose more than on picture, it only adds metadata to the first picture. This makse working very very very slow and that means money. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wrong, if I write the metadata for one picture at the time, it shows for me in Bridge, but not anywhere else. So I just find out that I have been sending my clients pictures withoust metadata information. This is bad. You need to fix this quickly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, what kind of files are they?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines