• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export for Printing Photographs

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any chance Adobe will introduce an easy 'export' option for photographers who want to export to printed photos?

We need to be able to select Adobe RGB 1998 colour space and 300ppi.  

All the new whizz bang 'workflow' and 'export' options in Bridge and the 'Export As' in Photoshop are very misleading  and useless for photographers wanting to output their work quickly to the specs needed for high quality photographic prints - not screen.  

I know all the correct ways to output images through Bridge and Photoshop and have had actions and a workflow through Image Processor in Bridge set-up for a long time.

It's just so misleading for my students who have been using 'export' in Lightroom which show the options to select the correct specifications for prints and then as soon as they go into Bridge or Photoshop and apply the same logic.....it all comes up with SCREEN outputs only.

I would have thought this a logical step to add into workflow or export in the latest update of Bridge.

TOPICS
Batch , Camera RAW , Feature request , Image processor

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop is a program designed for imaging professionals. Why not just create an action or template or script that has your required settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines