• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Panel missing in Bridge CC

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to ahve an Export Panel in Bridge CC which I used to export several RAW or PSD photos to JEPG, with the upgrade to CC it's gone. How am I supposed to export several photos to JPEG? One by one in Photoshop? Really?

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

The way I create JPGs from Bridge is to use “Image Processor.”  Select all of the images in Bridge that you want to export (convert to JPEGs and output).  Then go to the Tools menu and select Photoshop and Image Processor.  Photoshop will open and present you with a dialog box that allows you to save the images in several different formats (JPEGs, PSD, or TIFF or all three at once), JPEG quality, resized or not resized, color profile changed to sRGB or left the way they were, etc.  Just select t

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 104 Replies 104
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image Processor - you need the matching version of Photoshop installed

Image Processor Pro - third-party fork of Dr. Brown's original

Camera RAW

My JPEG Multiexport script - Bridge: Restore Export Panel In Bridge | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t have the link at hand as I’m on my phone so I’ll post it later, however there is a script for Bridge to export out JPEG files from forum member Lumigraphics (Bridge Utility Script v1 or v2 beta).

Bridge Utility Script Pack

Utility Script Pack 2.0 beta available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download my script pack from my dropbox

Dropbox - Utility Script Pack.zip - Simplify your life

This is a late beta, most likely the GM/release unless any showstopper bugs turn up. See the included help file for instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's Back!  Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've been waiting for!  Adobe has quietly re-introduced the Export Panel in version 10.1.1 (Sep. 2020 release), and it's awesome, and much faster than using the image processor (which has to open every image in photoshop).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines