• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Panel Problem

Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2017 the Export Panel in Bridge CS6 quit working due a date issue.  A fix was issued with 4 zxp files.  The panel has quit again due to a date issue.  If you change your system date to 11-08-2021 the panel loads and works just fine, 11-09-2021 or later and it doesn't.  There was another KB, but it uses the 2017 zxp files.  I understand that CS6 is no longer supported, but it should not lose functionality due to passing a date.  The issue should've been permenantly fixed in 2017. 

Someone brought up that it is likely a licensing issue.  The 4 zxp files are Facebook, Flickr, Photoshop.com, & Computer.  I can understand if a licensing date is passed with Facebook, Flickr, or Photoshop.com then whichever would cease to function.  Even if all 3 were licensing issues, the Computer function should still work and the panel should load and let you use your presets (that don't use Facebook, Flickr, Photoshop.com).

It sure would be nice of Adobe to restore functionality to the Export Panel where we could at least use it to export to a hard drive.  

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 has one foot in the grave and is no longer supported. I'd be surprised if Adobe updated it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Adobe, please make one last patch that will eliminate this problem forever. I paid for the product with a perpetual license and now I cannot fully use it due to the date. Unbelievable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would seem that the 2017 fix just kicked the ball down the field past the support date rather than actually fixing it.  If you need to kill the Flickr, Facebook, & Photoshop.com presets then fine, I can understand.  I can't understand killing the ability to use the Export panel to export to your hard drive.

It'd be nice of Adobe, but I'm not holding my breath.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely agree with you. I understand that there may be licensing problems with exports for websites. Export to hard drive is the only option I need and I also don't understand why this feature stopped working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Export to Hard Drive is the only one I ever used as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines