Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export panel transparency is black

Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

when I use the export panel and save transparency from psd to tiff it looks black on the thumbnail.  This is OK as it is only the thumbnail.

But when I export the same psd with transparency to jpeg, the background of the jpeg is also black.  In the past with image processor, it was standard white.

Now it comes.  When I first convert to tiff with transparency and then convert those tiffs to jpeg.  The transparency is converted to white.

Very illogic and I guess a bug.  I found one other post on this, but no answer from Adobe.  Also weird there is no report on this.  

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen one other report of this but am not able to reproduce the issue on either Mac or Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mine is on Windows.

Anyway, the feature is really nice.  Before I used Image Processor Pro from Russel Brown. It worked but was not perfect.  The export panel is a big improvement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines