• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exposure data seems to be missing from Metadata in Bridge

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020 Bridge (vs10.1) metadata no longer includes a line under Camera Data (Exif) for "exposure" in our mac or windows versions.  Is this an error or did Adobe exclude this on purpose?    The exposure data has to be somewhere as it is displayed using a file information inquiry, maybe located somewhere else?  My partner and I have been exporting this information with our photographs to our websites, so we do miss it.

TOPICS
Metadata , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Ho Bob,

Not sure what you're looking at but here's what I'm seeing:

the Exposure setting shows the speed of the shutter (to the left is the "fstop."

Underneath the Exposure setting shows how much you set the exposure up or down from where the "proper" exposure was supposed to be. In this case it's showing "-2" as this is the less exposed image from 3 images for an HDR image. If it was the upper end of the proto-HDR images it would show "2" representing 2 stops over what a "proper" image woul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ho Bob,

Not sure what you're looking at but here's what I'm seeing:

the Exposure setting shows the speed of the shutter (to the left is the "fstop."

Underneath the Exposure setting shows how much you set the exposure up or down from where the "proper" exposure was supposed to be. In this case it's showing "-2" as this is the less exposed image from 3 images for an HDR image. If it was the upper end of the proto-HDR images it would show "2" representing 2 stops over what a "proper" image would look like.

If that's not what you were asking about, let me know.

exposure.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gary,

I'm struggling to get my exposure to show up on the metadata placard even though I've ticked all the boxes on the Exif preferences. Adding a screenshot:

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 14.24.08.png

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 14.28.22.png

I'm using Bridge 2023 on a Mac M1 OS Ventura (13.2.1)

Thanks

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gary is right.

Here is the windows screen shot for Bridge2020-07-21_17-28-06 meta.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gary,

Sorry, you're right.  I was looking in the wrong place.  Thank you for your help.

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reveal settings (menu bars to the top right), and add check boxes for exposure. Had the same issue, but it turned out to be that simple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for asking...I have used Bridge for years and did not know about the EXIF preferences menus. Thank you to everyone who contributed , too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you find the checklist.

I'm also missing this exposure information at the top of Metadata and I cannot find the chheklist. I've looked in Bridge Preferences but no luck.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it .. It comes up when checking "Show Metadata Placard" of all things. 
I would never have guessed this in a million years.   

Somehow it got unset   - yeah  all you have to do is hit a wrong "magic button" and you can't ever  get back to Kansas no matter how many times you click your heels together

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines