Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Farbmarkierungen aus Lightroom

Explorer ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich markiere meine Fotos in Lightroom mit für mich passende Farben.

In der Bridge sind diese Markierungen werden diese Bilder dann aber

nur als weiß markiert angzeigt.

Wie kann ich die Einstellungen vornehmen, dass die Markierungen identisch sind.

Viele Grüße

Klaus

TOPICS
Keywords , Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

There are two things going on here: 1) the labels used in Lightroom are different than those used in Bridge. (Don't ask me, Adobe didn't ask me either :>)) So, it ends up being one is talking one language while the other is talking another language.

2) The white happens because you (apparently) changed the name of the labels. So, if you changed the "Red" found in LRC to match Bridge's "Select," than that's not what is expected and it defaults to white. In fact, if you changed the name of all o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two things going on here: 1) the labels used in Lightroom are different than those used in Bridge. (Don't ask me, Adobe didn't ask me either :>)) So, it ends up being one is talking one language while the other is talking another language.

2) The white happens because you (apparently) changed the name of the labels. So, if you changed the "Red" found in LRC to match Bridge's "Select," than that's not what is expected and it defaults to white. In fact, if you changed the name of all of the labels, they'd all end up being white.

Seriously, LRC and Bridge are mutually exclusive applications. I use both daily but the files that I use in LRC are not the files I work on with Bridge. One is best served by both if you do not overlap your work. You are witnessing one of the many reasons why. (Yeah, I know that this is not what you want to hear, but it's for the best.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vielen Dank!

Ich habe jetzt in LR und in der Bridge jeweils die Namen neben den Farben gleich eingetragen. Jetzt kann sich die Bridge mit LR unterhalten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good, I'm glad that this has worked out. However, I again recommend against your trying to use both applications on the same images. It is not a good or safe work style. But, if it works for you…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines