• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Favorites and Preview windows disappear when minimizing

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I have a very annoying issue with Bridge UI: everytime I minimize it and back to Bridge, or switch to another application, the Favorites and Preview windows disappear. I have to open the windows menu and restore them, everytime...
I already contacted Adobe Customer Service, the man told me that it is a bug that occur with the latest versions of Microsoft Windows 10 (tbh, I don't think this is the reason, but actually with the old ones it never happened...). 
Clean cache, reset to default or uninstall and reinstall doesn't fix the problem.
Is there a solution for that? Anyone experiencing the same issue?
I run Bridge 10.0.1.126 on Windows 10 Pro 1909 (build SO 18363.535).
Thanks to everyone who can help. (y)

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your tip man! Unfortunatly, I already tryed it, but nothing is changed. 😐

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines