Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Feature request: Photo Downloader to be added to Workflow

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Request to have Photo Downloader (PD) to be added to workflow as one of the steps.

This (to me that is) one of my first and daily steps to save, backup en edit photo's and movies to computer.

I am using photo PD for downloading from different devices using different Prograde memory card readers (e.g. CFExpress, XQD and microSD, direct USB connection), so ideally I would to be able to set up multiple (almost similar) workflows, each with their own set of PD settings, such as different advanced renaming settings * and from where the media is downloaded from (e.g. CFExpress is from T:\..., XQD is from U:\ and so on).    As and example, I am using two Theta Z1 360 cameras. One I want the files to be renamed to YYDD_"Z1A"_orgfilename, the other with the "Z1B" text in order to avoid rare duplicate filenames, (as you cannot set a specific filename within those devices). The same is true using multiple DJI drones....

Happe to elaborate further

Thanks in advance,

Roel Ovinge (a happy Bridge customer)

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good idea but wrong place to present it. These forums are for folks who are having issues, questions, or things to get help on. There are almost no Adobe folks here, just folks who are willing to help others.

You need to go to this site to offer your idea/request.

https://adobebridge.uservoice.com

Good luck!

p.s., I think your idea is great, but again, I do not work for Adobe. I do wish to warn you that there are literally thousands of requests, many as good as yours so do not be waiting by your computer for someone from Adobe to get back to you, it doesn't work that way. If your idea gets any greenlights, it could take years. Adobe is slow in incorporating things into applications, Bridge in particular. BUT DO NOT LET THAT STOP YOU: IF YOU DO NOT ASK, THE ANSWER IS "NO!" so ask!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines