• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File info popups stick, show over other programs

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had an issue with the last 3 or 4 updates of Bridge where the File info popups stick, and show over other programs. They gradually multiply, with more and more info boxes sticking, until I have to quit Bridge to use it at all. So I have to always keep Bridge hidden, and quit it a few times a day -- not a very efficient workflow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that file info popups are staying on the screen, let us help make this right.

I have a set of questions for you, that would help us in identifying and troubleshoot the issue:

• Could you please let us know the exact version of Bridge and operating system you're working on?
  • Does it happen with any other application?
  • Have you checked if there is any update available for Bridge or the Operating system?
  • Which video card/graphics processor is installed on your computer?

Would you mind trying the steps here to see how it goes?

Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for freezes and performance issues

Please let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, here's the info you requested

• Mac OS 10.14.4, Bridge 9.0.2.219

• No other apps, only Bridge

• Apps and OS all up to date

• AMD FirePro D300

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the additional info, could you please try resetting the preferences of Bridge and see if it helps:

• Start Adobe Bridge and immediately press Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows) or Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS) until the Reset Settings dialog box appears.
  • Select all three options--Reset Preferences, Reset Standard Workspaces, and Purge Entire Thumbnail Cache--and then click OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No change. The only solution I see so far is to turn that feature off, which is too bad because it's useful to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines