• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files will not accept keywords

Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've raised this issue before and didn't find a solution; hope maybe somene has an answer now.  In Bridge 10.1.1.166, using Windows 10 64 bit, I can start keywording multiple files, but soon, some files won't accept keywords.  They almost always do accept them on a second try.  The problem is not related to file size or type.  I previously purged the cache, reset preferences, and the problem continued.  It's a big time waster.  The problem is not limited to one computer; it happens on two different computers, one that is new with a fresh installation of Bridge.

TOPICS
Keywords , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have not come across that issue on both my windows machines.

Have you checked your resource monitor to see if  memeory usage could be causing a issue?

Does closing Bridge and reopening it help at all? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have plenty of memory.  This has happened on two different laptops.  Closing Bridge just repeats the process again; it will accept keywords for awhile, but then stop and start.  It seems pretty random, doesn't matter what I've been doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines