• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filtering on Ratings

Participant ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe this is already well understood, but it is new to me and I thought I would share. I was trying to cull through a series of similar photos in a folder. I decided to set all files with a Rating of 3 and then as I viewed each file individually I would rate the image up or down from 3 as I decided whether the image was better or worse. I wanted to then filter on only images greater than 3. What I noticed was that the filter for Rating disappeared from the Filter palette/panel. After some fiddling and comparing with an older version of Bridge, I discovered that if all files in the folder have the same Rating value then the filter disappears, but once I change at least one file to have a different Rating value from the rest, then the Rating filter appears once more. Starnge but true (for me).

Peter

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

This is exactly how filtering works. If everything is the same then there is nothing to filter. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is exactly how filtering works. If everything is the same then there is nothing to filter. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines