• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Find a file in a folder by typing its name

Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I updated Bridge and now I can't find anymore a file in a folder by typing its name.

Let's say, usually it's enough to type "sm" within a folder to jump to "Smartphone.jpg".

Now Bridge doesn't react at all, and it's a real problem, since it's extremely difficult to find a file amongst thousands just by eye. I can't find any settings for it.

Can anybody tell me what to do?
Thanks,
Erica

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Pamplemuss Are you searching where you want to search?

If you click on the dropdown to the right of the search field, you can narrow or broaden the location of your search. So, where are you searching?

2023-03-17_06-47-07.png

Please let us know if this is the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you -- yes, In the Curent Folder, but still no reaction on my typing efforts )

Bridge_Search-Settings.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same problem, does it have anything to do with the cache? Because sometimes it works but mostly it doesn't. It was so convenient to find a file and I think Adobe wants you to use the finder in the top right. I don't like what they did in this version!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines