• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Find only images that have RAW settings applied

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way in Bridge to filter or search for just the files that have been modified in Camera Raw? I'd even take a way to filter where Creation Date does not equal Modified Date.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Camera RAW , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

You could also use the find command similar to this screenshot (looking into the metadata for crs: related info):

find.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Filter Panel, Camera Raw:

No Settings

vs.

Custom Settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also use the find command similar to this screenshot (looking into the metadata for crs: related info):

find.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Steven. I couldn't use the filter because "Custom Settings" was not an option for me.

However, I tried the second method, and by selecting All Metadata contains crs:Version, I got what I was looking for.

That said, how did you know to use the specific text "crs:Version"? Is there documentation about this somewhere?

Thanks again,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't think of any documentation off-hand, however I'm "sorta into metadata" so I have taught myself along the way with Adobe products, scripting and ExifTool.

If you get File Info on a file that has been processed via ACR and a "clean" file that hasn't, you will see the differences in the meatadata listed under Raw Data. The caveat being that you can't use the < or > symbols in the find.

Edit: I think that any crs: metadata would do the job, however I recently I stumbled over crs:AlreadyApplied in an Adobe script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines