• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flikering images in previewmode 100% in Bridge 2023

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i use Bridge 2023 on a Mac With Mac OS Monterey version 12.6 and when i using 100% previewmode in Bridge.. i hit spacebutton from a thumnail! and after just a couple of images when i am using arrowbutton to navigate to the next images.. then the image start to flicker... and it gives me headace!  (it happend i earlier versons to but now its vorse than ever!

TOPICS
Bug , Image processor , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, on my PC (not Mac). It's incredibly maddening! Totally unuable as is. Please fix this ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem on my Mac Book Pro 2021 M1 max. I had the sam problem whit version 2022, even when I start the slidshow. Please correct soon this bug because it slow down my workflow and I have problems when I need to show my photos during lessons and pubblic presentations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines