• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folders View Question

Participant ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to specify that Bridge only show a specific folder on my desktop in the Folders Pane? Bridge is having a hard time keeping up with all of the files & folders on my computer, it is very slow in responding to commands. To boost performance I want to specify that it should only keep track of one folder where my image files are & to not keep track of everywhere else. - Note that specifying this folder as a favorite is different behavior than what I am looking for, yes Favorites is helpful to narrow down the focus but Bridge is still looking after all of the files on my computer & resultingly is very slow.

Untitled-21.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Move it to the root drive.

C:\PICS2

You may have to create a folder with administrative rights and move it there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Move it to the root drive.

C:\PICS2

You may have to create a folder with administrative rights and move it there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply. I gave that a try. It did not do anything to improve speed in Bridge. I still have a several second lag time whenever I try to do any command, or right click to access a context menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines