Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fusion de panoramique HDR sur Camera Raw

Participant ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

J'ai toujours ce message quand je tente d'assembler un pano HDR avec Adobe Camera Raw. (Version 13.2)
Pas de souci pour assembler un HDR avec des vues fixes. Pas de souci si je passe sur LR (mais cela ralenti beaucoup mon flux de travail).
Des idées sur ce problème?
TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Bonjour, Olivier

I would first try to switch Bridge to english in its preferences, as a 1st troubleshooting step.

Did the same files work without issue in a previous ACR version? 

Would it be possible to share some test images that do not work? (not a masterpiece, just a wall or anything without value)

Either by Creative cloud, or any other storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day Olivier,

I do not have any issues or problems when I'm doing an HDR Pano so I know it's possible. According to Google-translate, I was able to look at the text of your error message as:

"Cannot detect bracketing deviation
HDR exposure. Would you rather
to merge into non-HDR panorama?
Merging into a HOR panorama requires a set
selects nde exhibition brackets, each
with a constant necart."

Can you please let me know the how many stops inbetween each image? That is, generally one might have the bracketed exposure settings to provide -2, 0, +2 stops for each shot of the panorama. What are your settings? Also, can you please provide the exact process you are doing for your HDR-Pano?

Lastly, when sharing screenshots, PLEASE use the icon above where you enter text to place the image into the message. I'm talking about this icon:

link to upload images.png

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Gary

Yes I do provide at least -2, 0 +2 for each pictures.

My process: pictures are displayed with Bridge, then opened with ACR plugin, from ACR I select my photos and rght click gives me acces to HDR (which works) or Pano HDR (that as never worked....)

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure all your images meet the following conditions:

• All the images in your selection must contain the exposure metadata - Exposure time, f-number, and ISO.
  • Each set of bracketed exposures in your selection must have the same number of images. For example, if you chose to bracket with three images, then all the sets in the selection must also use three images. 
  • Each set of bracketed exposures in your selection must have the same exposure offsets. For example, if your first set has exposure offsets of (0, -1, +1), then all other sets in the selection must follow the exposure offset pattern. The image sets can have different exposure values; only the exposure offsets pattern must be consistent across all the sets.
  • Each set of bracketed exposures must be captured contiguously. For example, if you've considered a bracket size of three while capturing the images then the first three images in the sequence become part of a bracket set, the next three images in the sequence become part of another bracket set, and so on.
  • Within a set of bracketed exposures, the images must not have the same exposure value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this is exactly the way I work. I'm a professionnal photographer.

Please note that it works using LightRoom. But I' don't want to use Light Room.

Sincerely

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, Olivier

I would first try to switch Bridge to english in its preferences, as a 1st troubleshooting step.

Did the same files work without issue in a previous ACR version? 

Would it be possible to share some test images that do not work? (not a masterpiece, just a wall or anything without value)

Either by Creative cloud, or any other storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Thank you for advices. At this point I can't find any possibilities to switch Br to English.

I went to préferences but no options.

It never worked to assemble Pano HDR with ACR.

I have to set up files becauses all I have is for pro clients.

Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Sorry I found to switch Br to english.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK you were RIGHT! Switching Br to English allowed me to merge HDR Pano.

Howcome Adobe doesn't fixe such bug. Unbelievable!

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Super!

I then suggest to create a thread on the https://feedback.photoshop.com site, watched by Adobe staff. Make sure to provide as many relevant details as possible, stating the French locale and HDR panoramas in the title as well..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines