Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Gelöschte Daten wiederherstellen?

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wie kann ich gelöschte Daten wiederherstellen Adobe Bridge Version 10.0.3.138 ?

Danke

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eschlag,

Forgive me but I'm working off of a translation here so I hope I can help you.

I'm trying to figure out if you are trying to recover a deleted copy of Bridge Or some data that Bridge had.

If you deleted Bridge, you can open your Adobe Creative Cloud app and reinstall a new copy. [Note: if you manually deleted Bridge as opposed to uninstall Bridge, than you'll need the Adobe Cleaner Tool 

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

If you think you've lost data by removing Bridge, than no, that cannot happen. Bridge does save your preferences for subsequent work in Bridge but all things like keywords, etc. are saved to the metadata of the images.

Does that help?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo gary_sc, ich habe aus versehen ein Ordner mit Dateien gelöscht, in Bridge, und die möchte ich wieder haben. Mein Bridge(das Programm) habe ich nicht gelöscht. 

Gruß

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eschlag,

OK, I think I understand.

Here's the deal: anything you see within Bridge is no different than if you are looking at files and folder from within the Mac Finder or Window's Explorer. In other words, if you deleted files in Bridge, you will find them in your computer's Trash Can and you can retrieve them there. That is as long as you have not emptied your Trash Can since this occurred. 

If there are very important files that you've deleted, you might try some of the file recovery software that is available and in the meantime, DO NOT ADD ANY FILES because doing so may overwrite the materials you wish to recover.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines