Copy link to clipboard
I can't import photos from an SD card anymore. The SD card is recognized by the computer; it does show up in File Explorer. However, after I click File - Get Photos From Camera, nothing happens. No error, no window, nothing happens.
Thank you for reaching out to us. To better investigate the issue, could you please share the following information
1. Bridge version
2. OS version
3. Your desktop/laptop hardware details
4. Card and card reader or camera details
5. Are you facing similar issue with previous versions of Bridge?
6. What happens when you click on Photodownloader.exe present at the following location - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Bridge <version>\photodownloader
7. Open task manager and check if any photodownloader process is left running before opening it again. If yes, kill it and try to re launch again