• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have lost the display of ratings in Bridge

Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I no longer see the rating below each photo in Bridge CC. If I did something to remove them, I have no idea what it was. Can someone help me get this straightened out?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

OK, the Ratings are a bit squirly. If you're looking at a bunch of images that do not already have a rating, you'll see nothing. If you click on an image you can see the star outlines. At that point you can click on the ratings you wish to place.

Alternatively, you can also press 1 – 5 on your keyboard (or zero (0) to remove all stars) to access ratings.

Does that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

I found the solution. At the bottom of the screen, if you have the info listed in the footer like zoom, grid...etc, you have to uncheck "Thumbnails Only".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Can you please narrow down which Bridge CC you are using? Is it 2018 or 2019? (the CC designation was dropped for 2020).

Also what OS are you using (and which iteration)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gary,

Thanks for your interest in this problem.

I am running the latest Bridge (v. 10.0.0.124).

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, the Ratings are a bit squirly. If you're looking at a bunch of images that do not already have a rating, you'll see nothing. If you click on an image you can see the star outlines. At that point you can click on the ratings you wish to place.

Alternatively, you can also press 1 – 5 on your keyboard (or zero (0) to remove all stars) to access ratings.

Does that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just tried returning my Bridge to a
previous workspace, and that solved the problem.

But I don't recall, in previous times, having a
display of files without the file names and the
rating options.

One other thing: on the night before this change
happened, my computer updated my nvidia driver.
Don't know

If that had anything to do with it.

Thanks for your help,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View->Show Thumbnail Only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue and this is a major PITA. It does me little good if I have to click on each ***** picture to "see" the rating I gave it. Much easier when I can label (stars or colors) and quickly move through my files. I don't like to reorder them by rating as sometimes I want to take something from a previous frame and add to it. I also don't see file names in the previews anymore. This update is awful and hinders workflow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, please givéus more information. You can turn off the view of ratings and titles intenionally in some views. Screenshots of your Content tab would be helpful also. What version of Bridge, platform, which view, and are you showing thumbnails only?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the solution. At the bottom of the screen, if you have the info listed in the footer like zoom, grid...etc, you have to uncheck "Thumbnails Only".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines