• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Output to Website Previews

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to use Bridge/Output to create basic websites that had thumbnails of all the selected images.  It would even upload them directly to my server.  I used this to preview images for clients.  

It appears that Bridge no longer offers the ability to create these preview websites.  Did the feature get removed or am I just missing it somewhere else in the software?

If it is gone- can anyone suggest another way of previewing images online for clients?

Thanks for any info!

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Yes, I'm sorry but that feature was removed a long time ago. For a short period of time you could install it but it was no longer supported. At this point you cannot install it either.

I'm aware that there are 3rd party applications that can do this but any that I might find by doing a google search but I cannot recommend any of them as I've not had any experience with any of them. What I can point out to look for is that they have html5 capabilities, NOT Flash as Flash is dead and no longer s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm sorry but that feature was removed a long time ago. For a short period of time you could install it but it was no longer supported. At this point you cannot install it either.

I'm aware that there are 3rd party applications that can do this but any that I might find by doing a google search but I cannot recommend any of them as I've not had any experience with any of them. What I can point out to look for is that they have html5 capabilities, NOT Flash as Flash is dead and no longer supported.

Sorry, best I can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Gary- thats what I was afraid of. I've been using an old copy of Photoshop on my computer to do this for the past couple of years, but it has stopped working for some reason now.  ;(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I export to PDF for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then just email the client the pdf?  How many do you do per page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use them on an ftp server to show image previews.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines