• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horrible Thumbnails in Adobe Bridge 12.0.1.246

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thumbnails in Adobe Bridge distorted.  It's as if someone has grossly oversharpened them.  Jagged edges and distortions within the subject.  Anybody else?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Bridge. Would you mind telling us which operating system are you working on?

You can try going to the Preferences of Bridge, then Advanced & enable the option to Use Software Rendering. Once done, relaunch Bridge to check if it helps.

If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Bridge using the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nikunj,

"Use Software Rendering"

THAT WORKED !!!!   THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually,  I was prematurely excited about that being the fix.  I think at the time that I first tried it, the particular previews that I test out were not particularly bad but in actuality, the problem still exists just as it did in the first place.  I may have to continue using bridge from my CS5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines