• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I become an Adobe Bridge Beta tester?

Engaged ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's pretty clear by now that Adobe isn't enlisting feedback from professionals who use Bridge when they make "improvements." For those who edit thousands of images a day, Lightroom is clunky. Thus, I use Bridge. I'd love to test out Bridge for future releases so the mistakes of Bridge 2019 aren't repeated. How do I get on the list to help Adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wes,

We're glad that you're interested in becoming a part of Adobe Bridge beta testing. Plea have a look at this thread to know more about our Beta Testing details: How do I become a Beta Tester for Adobe Software? | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your link above just leads to the Adobe Support Community home page. I am unable to locate the thread you refer to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines