Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I fix my UI for ants?

Explorer ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

honest_miss_0-1652468084961.png

Here's a screenshot to show you the size of bridge's menu vs. the size of chrome's tabs, which are representative of everything else on my computer.

I keep finding questions and articles, but all of them are community solutions that ask me to meander into regedit or change my screen DPI. With respect to those folks, I'm not super into digging around in stuff I don't understand or changing my entire computer's ecosystem for nonsense that's exclusive to Adobe Bridge. Same-said articles and questions go all the way back to CS6, so I'm hoping there more modern solutions that, ideally, are solvable in the Bridge app. 

Just for the sake of record: This issue is not persistent in other programs, it's exclusive to Bridge. Adjusting interface size doesn't change anything, unfortunately. 

Working on a laptop, Thinkpad X1 Yoga, Windows 10, screen size set to 3840 x 2400. Working with Adobe CC, so everything's as updated as it can be. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried this:

2022-05-13_12-54-20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello hello! Thank you for responding; unfortunately I have tried monkeying with interface settings and I haven't gotten anywhere with it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines