• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to do clean install of Bridge

Contributor ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seem to be unable to do clean install of Bridge. What I have right now seems to have some corruptions. I use Revo Uninstaller which removes (I thought) 100% of any software. I want to start clean without any old preferences or old metadata settings in the new install. I clicked no to carrying over preferences and settings every time a popup window asked. The new install is the old install, everything followed! The problems the corruptions are giving me are I use to select a metadata template before downloading from the Flash Card. Now, I select before downloading and then, after downloading, I have to highlight all thumbnails and select the template again for that templete to work. Bridge just decides to download with whatever template it wants. Second problem this corruption does is I used to be able to click once on a thumbnail to work on it. I could double-click to open in Photoshop. Now, if I highlight a thumbnail anywhere (frame or image or file name) Bridge launches Photoshop, launches Camera Raw and opens the image in Camera Raw. I have to close all of that and try to get back to work in Bridge. So, how do I totally unistall Bridge so I can install an absolute clean, virgin version of Bridge? I'm not a technical guru Adobe grand wizard so I need a complete path on how to do this.

TOPICS
Bug , Download and install , How to , Metadata , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system do you have? I doubt that a clean install is the fix here though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10. Everything is updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines