• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to generate a list of documents in a cloud library folder

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to generate a list of all the file names (psd)  in my cloud library. I need the list from the cloud as I do not have the entire file set on my local disk.

In windows it is possible to enumerate a folder for all files, a similiar feaure would be neat. 

I tried the 'Utility Pack List' package, but as far as I can see (or found out) - it only lists the local files.

I am using PS, AI and the Bridge on both OSX and Win 7.

I am considering using the SDK, but have not yet reached this step. 

Any hints apprciated 🙂 

I prefer to make a script, so I can extract the psd properties/attributes as well 

Thanks 

Michael

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

It would really help if you can share your feedback on our community:

Adobe Bridge Feedback

Since this forum is monitored by our engineers and they will review it for future product development.

We need more helping hands like you, as we're building towards a better user experience.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "cloud library" what cloud are you talking about? Bridge does not support cloud services beyond Adobe Libraries. You would need to generate a list using the tools native to your cloud service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am referring to Adobes Cloud Libraries, which I access through PS or Bridge. 

I read an announcement regarding a 'CC Storage API" should be availble during 2019, I but havn't been able to get access nor download it. 

It sounds like this could be a solution. Any hints in this respect ? 

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So do you have files uploaded to Adobe Libraries? These are not regular files on your computer, they are assets which are selectively sync'd across all signed-in machines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm - you might call them assets, I consider them being files (*.psd) which I edit with PS/AI and temporary store on my local disk. 

No matter the naming convension, I just need to generate a list of the elements stored in my Adobes Cloud Library. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can store a lot more than just Photoshop files in Adobe Libraries. Nonetheless, it doesn't appear that there is an easy way to generate an asset list without downloading everything. Go ahead and submit it as a feature request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines