• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to instal Adobe Bridge without Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found on web, that Bridge doesnt need CC. Can it be somehoaw installed without CC installing into PC? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure you cannot download it unless you have an Adobe account. 

However, be aware that some of the folks complaining that they can't open raw files with Adobe Camera Raw have the free Bridge, and nothing else. With the Free Bridge you can view files, rename files, and a few other operations, but anything that involves changing pixels, or how they appear, cannot be done. For that you need to have one of the Photoshop Plans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, Thank you. My idea was to use Bridge only for organizing of photos (catalog, keywords, ratings) and to use NX Studio from Nikon, for raw processing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it was my questions, how they have Bridge without other can install free Bridge without other Adobe products (CC)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pavel,

You do need to have an Adobe account, that is free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, clear, I have it. But installing Bridges requires installing of Creative cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's free too. Consider ACC a Manager that keeps track of what's on your system and will also update applications as needed if you set it to Auto update or just let you know an update is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also want to razer sharpen Pavel269307624fyy 's quetion.

Yes, I have an account and even adobe's products (such as PeS, PrS, PDF writer) but I don't want to have ANYTHING to do with CC. Under these conditions, can I download and install Bridge and Bridge ONLY? So far coul'd fine a way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you? No.!

ALL Adobe software Apps are 'Activated' by using the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. Even the 'Free' Adobe Bridge.

The Desktop App is how Adobe - Distributes, downloads, checks 'Paid' Plans (If you have one), and Activates Apps.

****CAUTION***- If you download the Desktop App it can convert any 'perpetual' Adobe Apps to 'Subscription' versions.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the warning. That "conversion" sounds to me like any crininal theft. Luckily, I always keep an image copy of my entire boot drive,,,

What would be your best recomendation if I want to batch pricess the "Crop and Straughten" operation automatically to all the RAW image files I have in a folder in my computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is completely not possible with only Bridge. At a minimum, you'd need ACR but that requires one of the Photoshop Plans which it sounds like you are not interested in. 

I'd suggest you check out Gimp. The price is right, no fees. I hope that helps you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines