• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make from other folder go away completely when navigating to other folders

New Here ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to make keywords from one folder completely go away when navigating to a new parent folder. For example, I have a folder of animal entourage and one of the keyword groups is type, with words like dog, cat, domestic, etc. In a different folder, I have landscape elements, also with a 'type' keyword group, with words like fence, fire, rocks, etc. When I navigate away from the animal folder and into the landscape elements folder, the dog and cat keywords come with me and appear in the sidebar. I want to be able to click on a folder and only those keywords associated with it appear, then click out of it, and those keywords go away. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

That's not how keywords work. Bridge has a global list of persistent keywords. There is no keyword set feature or anything like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's not how keywords work. Bridge has a global list of persistent keywords. There is no keyword set feature or anything like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines