• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to see count of files displayed in Bridge 2019

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated Bridge to 2019 and I cannot find a way to see how many files are being displayed or are selected. Nor can I see the progress of a file search. There used to be a counter in the bar at the bottom of the window that would show the number of images in the open folder being displayed, and if I selected files, it would tell me how many I selected. When I did a search, there would be a spinning icon of some sort that let me know the search was still in progress. I can find none of these things, and it is driving me crazy. I have tried searching a host of phrases and am getting nothing relevant to this problem. Please help!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Well after losing all my preferences for nothing, I found that the counter is now only at the bottom of the "content" panel rather than at the bottom of the entire Bridge window as it used to be. I have the content window small because I like to see a large preview, and when the content window is small, there is no room for the counter with the other buttons at the bottom of the content panel. This is yet another thing Adobe ruined when it updated Bridge in 2019. I would still be using 2018 but

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well after losing all my preferences for nothing, I found that the counter is now only at the bottom of the "content" panel rather than at the bottom of the entire Bridge window as it used to be. I have the content window small because I like to see a large preview, and when the content window is small, there is no room for the counter with the other buttons at the bottom of the content panel. This is yet another thing Adobe ruined when it updated Bridge in 2019. I would still be using 2018 but it no longer allows me to add keywords to images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it changed and its been bugged. No idea if they are going to change it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines