• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to View Selected images only

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to hide all images in a folder except for this I have selected? (Using CTRL + Click)

I would like to focus on small batches by selecting a few and viewing their thumbnails next to eachother, instead of renaming them.

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Image processor

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Hi Mario,

The quick answer is yes but the longer answer is it depends on how you selected them. In Bridge you can rate them via the "stars" or colors you assign your images. 

To make sure you can use what I'm about to talk about, you need to make sure your "path bar" is showing. To do this, go to the Windows menu, and be sure that is checked (near the bottom of the menu). Besides showing the "birds trail" of where the folder you are viewing is on your hard drive. It also shows your filtering

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mario,

The quick answer is yes but the longer answer is it depends on how you selected them. In Bridge you can rate them via the "stars" or colors you assign your images. 

To make sure you can use what I'm about to talk about, you need to make sure your "path bar" is showing. To do this, go to the Windows menu, and be sure that is checked (near the bottom of the menu). Besides showing the "birds trail" of where the folder you are viewing is on your hard drive. It also shows your filtering and ordering of images. 

2020-03-20_16-43-05.png

From there you can select images via their label or rating:

2020-03-20_16-34-59.png

Colors are all or nothing filters. If you want to labeled images, select that from the filter menu and all colored images will be displayed. You cannot select red images and not show yellow images.

Ratings are somewhat variable. One more advantage of ratings is that you can rate all desired images with (say) 5 stars. Now select Show 5 Stars from the Filter menu. Then upon examing them further you wish to remove an image, change the rating from 5 to 4 and that images will "disappear" from view. It still exists but it is no longer selecte because it doesn't satisfy the Filter request.

I hope this answers your needs, let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure what you mean by You cannot select red images and not show yellow images.

You do can filter by color or even by a combination of color and rating...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines