• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to work with other users on Bridge

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to synchronised Bridge with other users? 

I would like to share my work on Bridge with colleagues. When I create a collection from my computer, for instance, can my colleague see and modify the collection from his laptop? Does the modifiction appear on my ''collection''?

Is there a way to connect Bridge and network with different users?

Thanks for your help

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try various approaches using DropBox or something but be warned, that is NOT how Bridge was intended or written to be used. People have tried to use it on a server and have gotten bad results. You also need to use some sort of "cooperation" dyamic for making sure that when one person has a file opened, it will be left untouched by the others. You also can't open a file and then go off to lunch or the store or something. 

Just keep in mind that this is not recommended use and anything that goes "boink" is more expected than unexpected.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot share collections. If your images are stored on a server, others can access them but understand that Bridge is not designed to do what you describe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bridge stores its collections in a folder under your user account, which is on your own computer, so collections are not stored in a way that can appear on other computers or on a server.

If you have a serious need for digital asset management for a networked team, you’ll probably have to look into software designed specifically for that, such as those in the list below.

Adobe Experience Manager Assets

Extensis Portfolio

Daminion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines