• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hunt for Web-gallery in Photoshop or Bridge

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop 6 there was wonderful automation with Web Gallery in it.It was a splendid way for making wesite displays of images with labels. Because it was so very good "they"took it out .I spent now many days and nights trying to find old Photoshop that still has a working WebGallery app or Bridge 2017 or earlier.The ones I found had Trojans in it or "exe" file broken. Any helping advice? Please.

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Keywords

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

I'm sad to say that Web Gallery is gone. It was removed many versions ago but for a while one could do a separate install of it. I feel it's safe to say that it's not coming back.

There are two alternatives: 1) move to Lightroom which does have a built-in Web Gallery capability, or 2) look for 3rd parties. I cannot recommend any because I do not use them. I would VERY STRONGLY recommend that you look for those that do not use Flash. Flash is dead, look for html5.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sad to say that Web Gallery is gone. It was removed many versions ago but for a while one could do a separate install of it. I feel it's safe to say that it's not coming back.

There are two alternatives: 1) move to Lightroom which does have a built-in Web Gallery capability, or 2) look for 3rd parties. I cannot recommend any because I do not use them. I would VERY STRONGLY recommend that you look for those that do not use Flash. Flash is dead, look for html5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you most kindly, sir. Somehow I find Lightroom very confusing, but a Third Party named Smooth Gallery is free, simple, and works without paying gazillions every month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines