• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Identificacion constante

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cada vez que abro bridge CC 9.0.2.219 me solicita que ingrese mail y contraseña. Como hacer que estos datos se guarden y no me solicite la identificación?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem also since upgrading to from Bridge 2018 to Bridge 2019 (9.0.2.219). Sometimes when I start Bridge I have to re-enter my Adobe password. It doesn't happen every time, but I have not yet figured out the pattern of behaviour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Starting Bridge CC 2019, it is required for a user to be signed in Adobe Creative Cloud in order to launch Bridge.

So if you log out on your machine and launch Bridge, it is expected to sign in again before using Adobe Bridge.

Regards,

Abhishek Seth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

En ningún momento me desconecto de  Adobe Creative Cloud. El problema solo se presenta con Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Abhishek.Seth  wrote

Hi ,

Starting Bridge CC 2019, it is required for a user to be signed in Adobe Creative Cloud in order to launch Bridge.

So if you log out on your machine and launch Bridge, it is expected to sign in again before using Adobe Bridge.

Regards,

Abhishek Seth.

Thank you for this information - this explains the behavior I am seeing in Bridge.

However, I shutdown my PC every day and it is not in a public location. Therefore I do not benefit much from this increased security. I use random passwords so I cannot simply remember my password - I have to log in to a password vault to get it. I would like a checkbox added so that Bridge can optionally remember the CC login credentials.

Furthermore, if security is so important, why does Bridge quit without an option to sign out of CC? The new policy seems to have been implemented inconsistently in my opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines