• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

image processor

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just updated bridge and camera raw cc ---  now i can't locate image processor that was under tools in bridge ?  help !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Try here to see if resetting prefs or other common fixes help:

Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge ​

Did you also update Photoshop as well? I have a feeling that Image Processor and Image Processor Pro are installed into Photoshop and are also accessible via Bridge, but not directly installed into Bridge…

Image Processor Pro (which is better than the old Image Processor) can be downloaded here:

ps-scripts - Browse /Image Processor Pro at SourceForge.net

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try here to see if resetting prefs or other common fixes help:

Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge ​

Did you also update Photoshop as well? I have a feeling that Image Processor and Image Processor Pro are installed into Photoshop and are also accessible via Bridge, but not directly installed into Bridge…

Image Processor Pro (which is better than the old Image Processor) can be downloaded here:

ps-scripts - Browse /Image Processor Pro at SourceForge.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME PROBLEM _ NONE OF IT WORKED...  I have to convert 800 images from raw to jpeg that have been pre processed in RAW  by 8 am...  please someone help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is also the Picture Processor script for Photoshop:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Paul-Riggott/PS-Scripts/master/Picture%20Processor.jsx

And Camera Raw has some batch abilities for processing Camera Raw/JPEG/TIFF files too.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image processor still doesn't work. I spent several hours with Adobe support on my machine and the outcome was not good. It seems the Photoshop script was unable to write to my picture library folder. We moved the folder to the desktop and got it to work, but just once. There was a possibility that the library folder has some special permission issue so I then got Microsoft to evaluate if there was an issue with my UAC as version 1803 has taken away the ability access the "hidden" account control screen, but that got me nowhere.

If you look at the properties of folders now (in 1803) it says the folder is "read only" but it isn't. It's just that there are no properties to adjust.

The fact is that Adobe has broken the image processor and won't accept the blame...

I too have a large number of images to process and can't and I'm ready to abandon Photoshop again...

Also:

Links to image processor pro in this forum are old and it doesn't install on CC 2018...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 3.2 of IPP does work with CC2018:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ps-scripts/files/Image%20Processor%20Pro/v3_2%20betas/

(I would use the .zip version and carefully follow the installation instructions)

And the Picture Processor script does too:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Paul-Riggott/PS-Scripts/master/Picture%20Processor.jsx

Prepression: Downloading and Installing Adobe Scripts 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. It did install in Photoshop. From the notes it appears that the script becomes an action but i'm not sure as I have once again cancelled my Adobe subscription primarily since Adobe seems to not care about problem resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to use matching versions of Bridge and Photoshop. You can also install Image Processor Pro or another third party script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using matching versions of PS and Bridge. At least that's what Adobe is sending me via Creative Cloud. The only version of Image processor pro that installs in CC2018 is a beta release. What does that tell you. Adobe doesn't care about bugs and their resolution and relies on users and third parties to sort them out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Image Processor Pro is not Adobe software and yes its been labeled beta for a couple of years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines