• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Selection Problem While Deleting Images in Filmstrip View

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As part of my workflow, I have always duplicated a folder into a "proofing" folder, then viewed the images one by one using Filmstrip View in Bridge and made a decision to delete or keep each image.  If I delete the image, I simply click the "delete" button on the Mac and proceed to the next image.  Simple, right?  Until now.

What Bridge USED TO DO is select the image after the one I just deleted, making it show up in the preview pane, so that I can make the next decision to keep or delete, and so on.

What Bridge DOES NOW is deselect the images entirely, resulting in NO image in the preview pane and no image selected in the filmstrip. This requires users to figure out where they were in the editing process (on the small filmstrip, mind you, with potentially hundreds of similar images).  This is RIDICULOUS.  I spent an hour on chat with an Adobe rep and they tried to figure it out and then just said I would just have to keep track of which image was next to be edited.

So, I hope that the smart folks in this forum have a solution for me.  I've looked through Preferences and can't find anything obvious.  Thank you!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi nanhoo,

That isn't a great user experience as Bridge is , we're sorry to hear about this. Let us help make it right.

It seems like you are facing the same known issue discussed here: Bridge 9.1 doesn't auto-advance to the next image on delete

Could you please check this discussion and let us know if that's the same issue you facing?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines