• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import from iPhone not working Bridge 2020 10.0.4.157 on macOS Catalina 10.15.4

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to import photos from iPhone via Bridge 2020 10.0.4.157 via Catalina 10.15.4.  Bridge sees the phone but doesn't allow anything else.  Is there a workaround for this?  Thanks.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that Bridge is not able to import images from the iPhone, when connecting an iPhone to a Mac machine, if you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust. If you have already done these steps, do you see a dialog when you go to File > Import From Device?

Also, please have a look at this article and let us know if it helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/bridge/using/import-camera-photos-bridge.html#import_mac

If that does not help, then you may try resetting the preference of Bridge and see how it goes: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your prompt reply, Sahil.  Reset the prefences (one of the choices was gryeed out) but when I tried to use the import from devices choice the iPhone was a no show.  So it is gone from the page where it should be.  I saw no alert when I connected the iPhone to the Mac, nor did I see an alert at any time during the proeess either today or when I tried to get on yesterday.  I think I would have preferred to use the direct connect to Bridge; it seens that it might be faster than the Airdrop and download setup that I have been using. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines