• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In-camera star ratings not visible in Bridge anymore

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past several years, I have been rating keeper images on my Canon t3i and then using Bridge to import only the starred images. I upgraged to the Canon R6 last week, and now Bridge can no longer see the in-camera start ratings.

I have the same problem on my 2017 iMac Pro and 2019 MacBook Pro. Latest version of Bridge installed. I tried clearing cache, and also reinstalling Bridge.

Any suggestions would be grearly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Update: I figured it out. I was recording to two SD cards simaltenously, and the rating was only being recorded to one card. I popped in the other card and viola. there were my ratings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I figured it out. I was recording to two SD cards simaltenously, and the rating was only being recorded to one card. I popped in the other card and viola. there were my ratings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been having the same issue and I too, record to two cards. Will check and see if this resolves with the next import that I have to do. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines