Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Index Dublin Core tagged MXF video files in Adobe Bridge

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Bridge community,

I have a number of video files (mxf) which are being tagged in Premiere Pro by the editing team. They are using the Dublin Core fields in the metadata window in Premiere Pro.

I would like to index these files in Bridge to provide a searchable catalog. I can see the files in Bridge, but I can't see the Dublin Core information which has been set for the files, and therefore, I can't search the catalogue based on these tags.

When I reopen the files in Premiere Pro, I can see the right tags and keywords in the Dublin Core fields. I can also see the sidecar file (.xmp) which is being created for every video file.

Can anyone help me to understand how to retrieve these xmp Dublin Core data in Bridge ?

thanks a lot !

TOPICS
How to , Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What specific namespace and tags can't Bridge display?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is all tags in the "Dublin Core" namespace. For instance :

Author, Title, Keywords, Description, etc... See below (dummy data in the fields). I can't see the "sunrise" key word anywhere in Bridge when I import this file. The screenshot is from the Premiere Pro metadata screen.

Screenshot 2020-02-14 at 01.30.09.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines